Sunday, February 10, 2013

Getting rid of stuff: part two

I only started packing our things yesterday, I had a busy day upon returning from Malacca. I took our pictures down from the cabinet. Put the photo scrapbook that we made, the shell that we collected (which we named after ourself), the wooden sake cups from Korea, etc. into the box. To my surprise  it only took me like 10 min to clear them all. I also give away the 2 tee that he gave me.

After clearing it out, I felt a sense of relief. My cabinet has more space for the rest of my stuff now. I guess the reason to why it took me such a short time to clear it out is because, I only focus on getting things out of my cabinet. I didn't allow myself to stop and think of all the memories that it carries with. I'm glad that didn't happened. I'm slowly getting there, I know it. Just need to keep my heads up and rest my future in God's hand. He has already began to surprise me =) Keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment