Monday, February 4, 2013

I'll be strong and move on.


I've been getting a lot of advice from every one to find something to occupy my time, so that I can move on faster. I know how it works, I've got my fair share of breaking up experiences before too. I think I'm doing all I can to move on already. Just that, I'm not sure on what I want to do now. Don't ask me what I want to do most now. Cause I'll be telling you how much I want to be with him still... (@.@)


I been writing about my feelings bout the break up on this blog. It sure helps a lot. I do like readings and swimming. So I guess I'll start on that too. I'll like to spend more time for my family and friends. I am very thankful for every one's support over this break up. I'll be strong and move on.

今天起来, 心还是会酸酸的 :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment