Saturday, February 2, 2013

The wise one

My boss took me out for movie and supper tonight. I was able to talk to her in a calmer way bout him. I was crying so badly on the second night, in front of her, when I asked to leave the company earlier. Now to think of it, I'm quite embarrassed. LOL. We shared a lot on our own experiences in relationships. I guess every one has their own emotional scars left from an unfruitful relationships. She gave me a lot of her thoughts on relationships, it was very wise. Her experiences and the things she went through makes mine look so small and insignificant. I think she is a woman of strong will and very brave when it comes to obstacle in life. I'm very glad to have meet her. I know I will come out stronger from this, I know. Keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment