Saturday, February 2, 2013

Burst bubble.

Will I be able to love again? It just came to me today. I think I might. Or I might just secretly love him till I die. Like those spinster in the movies. A small apartment, lots of cats. and a rocking chair. Then again, I dont like cats. So maybe a dog will do.

Sigh, I dont know. How I wish that things could be like what it is before. Back in the old days when we both are happy together. I used to see him as the grandparent to our grand child. How we both will spoil them silly. I know is bit weird, usually people see the father/ mother of their child or something. But I really really REALLY thought that I can spend the rest of my life with him. I thought we could work things out together, as long as we love each other. Now all these dream or vision is merely another burst bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment