Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Nice guy vs Jackass

Grandpa: So when is your "friend" coming for visit again?
Me: He is not coming any more, we separated..
Grandma: You must be lying to me. you are right?
Me: No.. is true grandma. We part ways...
Grandparent: ....
Me: Is difficult, when I'm here and he is in SG.
Grandpa: true la..
Grandma: So who dont't want who?
Me: He don't want me.. 
Grandma: you must be joking.  
Me: No I'm not. Is true. 
Grandma eyes was tearful after hearing that. I wanted to cry too. But I can't, I need them to not worry and that I'll be fine.

Me: well, I can always find some one better. Maybe find some one handsome and rich!
Grandpa: haha. but is not easy to find some one like this.
Me: well, maybe some one that can treat me well.. A nice guy
Grandma: I think he is a nice guy.. 

That's true, but he is still the jackass that call the relationship off.

No comments:

Post a Comment