Friday, February 15, 2013

Dreams

I believe that if I keep a log of my dreams, it will make an interesting story book with the wildest imagination you can never think of. Some times good, some times bad. I'm still having bad dreams of being left alone, but last night, my dreams just took it another level up.

we were hanging out in a room, a common friend of ours was with us too. He started seducing me, right there in front of him. He was rather quiet and looking down, I think he is looking at some books or phone. The friend then started kissing my neck and slowly move down to my shoulder. Aiks!!!! I panicked  I pushed him away, turn him around and I pinned him down by pushing his hand to the his back (like what the cops did to the criminals). Then I started scolded him for what he has done to me. Then I left the room. The rest of our friend came to the room. It was a very awkward moment. I kept looking at him, but he is still quiet as usual. I was sad then I woke up.  

So there you go, one of the wildest dream I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment