Friday, February 22, 2013

Picture Monkey

I've just discover this cool apps on Chrome! Picture Monkey  It allow me to make pictures collage on my lap top. Hrmm.. I should check if they have an mobile app too. Any way, for the first collage I made, is from the pictures I took while I stayed at The Wink (SG). This is definitely the top on the list of high end budget hotel I stayed in, by far. One of the highlights that I must draw your attention to is their blanket. Most hostel will give you a very thin piece of blanket or of low quality, but at The Wink hostel, they give you a really nice duvet (like those in the hotel, maybe better). However, I got fooled by their breakfast, not something to die for. Though they make it as though is really good on their website. But overall, I enjoyed my stay here and I do strongly recommends this for those who travel to SG. Is just 3 min walk from the China Town MRT!


No comments:

Post a Comment