Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Getting rid of stuff: part one

Here come the tough time, getting rid of stuffs. I tried to clean up my room for cny, after I came back to Malacca today.  I stole a box from down stair, put all my junk in it. Then, comes the things that is difficult to put away...

The picture. The picture that we drew together. The one that took us months to finish. This is so much harder than throwing his tooth brush away. I hope he is not mad bout the... Toothbrush. But yes, I think I'll leave the picture here.

Then is the bed side standing lamp. I made him use up his ikea voucher for me. Haha, yes I can be prime evil to him some times. Think I'm taking it along with me. not sure where I'll place it. But I'll will.

So then there is his iPod. hey you, if you are reading this and want it back, let me know :-)  otherwise I'll load all the dancing song in while I do my stretching. Yes, I'm keeping it.

I think I'll have more things to clear away when I get back to KL. Sigh. One step at a time Ginny. So keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment