Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Old friend

An old friend of mine called me up yesterday, just to check on me. we have known each other for nearly 9 years now. Although we lost in touch for a while, but I'm glad he called. I think friends play a big role in helping us to move on. every time I'm alone, unwanted thoughts came rushing in...

I complained to him that I had problem going to sleep lately, he suggested exercise to tire me out.  he says he will bring me for a walk up the hill in KL this coming cny holiday. Followed by bowlings, pool, archery and good food. Food sounds good, but I think the walk up the hill is enough, to kill some one with such low stamina like me. Haha. That reminds me of the trekking i did with Eugene in nz. I had a really great time then. If is possible, I'll like to do that again :-) even if I'll have to do it alone, is okay, that place is too mesmerizing.

So yes, I'm actually looking forward to this coming trip. Might even get to meet some news friends too! keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment